Due to the current restrictions with social distancing and our staff trying to comply with these terms as well we are lower staffed. We ask that you call before stopping in for any services that are drop-in. We can make an appointment for all nail trim walk-ins. We hope everyone can comply with this for the safety of our staff and our community.
- We encourage you to wear a mask per the governor’s request or if you can not keep a 6-foot distance while in our facility.
- If our lobby is full please wait in your car or outside the door until people leave the front office area.
- If you would like us to come to your car and bring your dogs into our facility please call us upon your arrival.
- We clean down our doors and front office several times a day to help keep it clean as possible.
- We also put up glass protectors for our front staff, please stay behind them when making appointments or checking in or out.
- Green tape on the floor indicates 6 feet from the front desk area.
- When you come in for nail trim we will ask you not to help hold the dog unless you are wearing a mask.
Your health is important to us and we practice good hygiene and cleaning routines on the daily and we hope you will do the same. If you are sick or not feeling well please stay at home and keep your dog at home as well.
Be smart, Stay Well, and keep on loving those furry family members, we will get through this.
Thank you for your support during this time!! So grateful