Life is busy enough and keeping your puppy tidy may not be on the top of your “to-do” list, but daily grooming sessions are a good idea for many reasons. It’s a great way to help get your puppy used to being handled and touched as well as building a bond with a groomer early on in their development.
Bath time may be necessary but it doesn’t have to be a chore! We are offering a Puppy GroomOn Package for all those new fur family members that were adopted this holiday season. This Puppy GroomOn is your direct link to a happy healthy pet!
Puppies up to 20 lbs are $15.00 when you purchase this package in Jan, Feb & March
Over 20 lbs are $25.00
- • We will give your puppy a bubble bath and send you home with their very first baby bath time pictures
• Trimming of face, feet & sanitary will be given to those breeds who need it
• Nail trimming is introduced and should be performed every 4 weeks. In between bath time you can walk in any time during business hours for a trim at $8.00 or $10.00 for nail grinding (this will round the edges for hard wood floors allowing us to get a little shorter)
• Puppy socialization is important early in development as well. As part of the GroomOn package we will perform a FREE daycare evaluation. If your puppy passes you will receive another FREE day of daycare to help with social skills and potty training. (This Free day of daycare can be used within 3 months of issue)
• Big kid grooms (under 6 months and over 40lbs) are subject to additional pricing
Puppy GroomOn purchases are unlimited as long as they are redeemed prior to your pet turning 6 months old.
This helps your pet become familiar with the tools used in the groom salon during their appointments. When your pet is introduced to grooming frequently it will bring lower stress levels when you bring them in for their bathing experience, doctor visits, as well as when the unexpected toddler pulls on their ears.